YOUR P.R.I.D.E. IS OUR GOAL
Planning effective management strategies is vital to ensuring your company’s continued success.
Respect for internal and external interaction promotes trustworthy colleague and customer business relationships.
Integrity in product, service and staff management enhances company credibility, reputation and - competitive advantage.
Development of individual employee and team talent encourages stronger staff commitment to attaining company goals and reinforces business continuity.
Engagement of employees enables individuals and teams to effectively contribute to continuous performance improvement, thereby resulting in organization's successful business continuity.
KEY TRAINING/CONSULTING AREAS
- - Communication Dynamics (Managers and Direct Reports)
- - Cultural Diversity
- - Employee Handbook Management (Policy Development, Annual Reviews)
- - Employee Relations Management
- - Leadership Development/Management
- - Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (Per SB 1343)
- - Organizational and Employee Development
- - Performance Management
- - Technology (Includes Social Media Policy Development)
- - Volunteers vs. Employees: The Challenges Facing California Nonprofit Employers